My journey in Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan.

16 November 2019, was the date when we all intern tend to start our internship journey. It was a two month internship.



Before starting about my experience in this internship, let's first talk about my inspiration to take this internship. The major inspiration for taking this internship is to serve the country. Many youngsters are also addicted to alcohol and even drugs. Youth is the future of India, but we are losing our youth power when they follow the path of alcohol and drugs. We can get more output from the youth if they use their power in a better way and the way towards making our country better.

It is worse to know that the addiction of alcohol, drugs, smoking and chewing tobacco are also seen in the underage group of people. Hence, India is at big risk. Thus, I wanted to serve and help the nation to make a better tomorrow and make today's youth healthy and more immune.

During my internship time, I have made posters and banners for Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan. I have also written some blog post on the context of addiction and drugs. On a specific day of twitter strike, I tweeted around 35 slogans on twitter to make our hashtag in trending. Thus, I have influenced the people through social media and internet. Further, as today's generation is more concerned about seeing memes, I have made some memes also.

Apart from making post on social media, I have communicated with many of my friends and family regarding Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan. Those interaction makes more impact on people than posting on social media. From those interaction, I have written blogs also.

That's it. That was my journey in Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyan.